Compass Publishing (November 1, 2009) | 1599665204 | 4 CDs(mp3) | 690.85 MB
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT is part of a three-level test-preparation series designed to prepare learners of English for the TOEFL iBT. In this first level of the series, beginning learners will be able to familiarize themselves with question types found on the TOEFL iBT while covering a variety of disciplines. In addition, learners can practice their skills in all four test areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Each book provides comprehensive coverage of the designated skill and offers learners extensive practice.
(1) Examples of and tips for various question types found on the TOEFL iBT
(2) Focused practice of each question type
(3) Guided note-taking activities
(4) Annotated listening passages to support vocabulary development
(5) Graded practice to support systematic development of test skills
(6) Authentic practice test modeled after the TOEFL iBT format
(7) Full answer key and transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
( Audio recordings including over 70 reading passages, more than 130 sample convesations and lectures, as well as over 30 sample responses for speaking tasks available separately
(9) Separate editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) available
(10) Free online sample test at compasspub.com/toeflibt
Website Support Download Files on Forum with Premium Speed >>Click
Get a Premium FileServe account- SUPER FAST downloads and no waiting for files!
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum